We appreciate your feedback and suggestions! Help us make FlowReader even better. 
Under review

after i rename a feed, it reverts back

Barry Kramer 8 years ago updated by Diana Bocco 8 years ago 1

after i rename a feed, it reverts back when i add a new feed

i have feeds that are similarly named, and i need to be able to differeniate between them

i see an old post: "Rename feed" doesn't work from a year ago that is labeled "fixed" and voting is disallowed

i am a newbie here ... otherwise flowreader is good, but this could be enough to drive me away

Completed

Problem with moving feeds across categories

Jan Barbořík 10 years ago updated by Elle Sidell (Community Manager ) 10 years ago 2
Hi, I have one basic category with +- 90 feeds (imported via xml). Now I want to move feeds to more categories by topics and here is problem. My list of feeds is too long and I can move them only DRAG&DROP - so I cannot do it if second category is out of screen. :( :( :( Any idea to solve it?
Answer
Hi Jan, 

Sorry to hear you're having problems and for any inconvenience! This issue appears to be a bug in our interface, and the team is working to solve it. 

In the meantime, you could try zooming your page out and moving feeds this way. I know it's not ideal, but only thing I can think to help you get all those feeds into the right place :) 

I will do my best to keep you updated! Sorry for the delay. 

~Elle
Fixed

Page does not load

Martin Štekl 10 years ago updated 10 years ago 6
Page http://flowreader.com/items is empty after load. Refresh does not help but click to Home works ok. Settings page is also empty for me.
Answer
Hi Martin, 

Thanks for your report! We're aware of this problem and the team is already working on it :). This is being caused by an issue with Facebook servers and loading profile avatars. It should be resolved and fixed very soon! 

Let me know if you have any more questions or issues! 

Thanks, 
Elle 

Quick correction: The bug is being caused by a new behavior of history in Chrome 34 that affects all users across all platforms. 
Answered

Have a feed for facebook timeline

Joy C. 8 years ago updated by Laven Pillay 7 years ago 6

I joined thinking that I could have a way outside of facebook to read my newsfeed (as well as twitter, all in one). But I don't see anything from my friends of facebook. Is this possible?

Completed

some RSSs cannot be added by first adding

Jiří Pavlíček 10 years ago updated by Elle Sidell (Community Manager ) 9 years ago 3
Some RSSs cannot be added on first adding. Its first adding show "read error" and second adding show "allready added". It is for example http://www.roboterm.cz/rss.rss and http://www.podnikanivusa.com/feed/.

I like flowreader's gui and responsive mobile interface for phone/tablet, this is better than feedly! But I feel like flowreader first beta-tester. Many feeds cannot be added without error message/or contacting support.
Answered

How do I add feeds wich require authentication?

Vladimir Nikishkin 8 years ago updated by Diana Bocco 8 years ago 1

Hello.

I have many feeds which require either a cookie or a digest authentication. How can I add these in flowreader?

Thanks

Being able to look at twitter and facebook at same time - good job!

Ned Hamson 10 years ago updated by Elle Sidell (Community Manager ) 10 years ago 0
Kudos!
Answer
Hi Ned, 

Glad you like using FlowReader :)! If you have any feedback or suggestions for things you'd like to see in the future - we'd love to hear your ideas. 

Have a great day! 
~ Elle
Completed

Is there any keyboard shortcut for save later?

Martin Tiršel 10 years ago updated by Elle Sidell (Community Manager ) 10 years ago 4
When moving between feeds with shortcut, it would be nice to "save later" with a shortcut too. And it should be usefull to have some help page (I didn't find any) with shortcuts or other usefull things.

Thanks!
Under review

Sub-categories

grubber 8 years ago updated by Diana Bocco 8 years ago 2

Here is my idea:

Image 24

Fixed

Login by Google error

Miloslav Hůla 10 years ago updated 10 years ago 3
Login error: Error while communicating with data repository!
Answer
Hi Miloslav, 

Thank you so much for reporting this to us! The login error should be fixed now. Please take a look and don't hesitate to let me know if you're still having problems. 

Thanks again for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience! 

Have a great day, 
Elle