I added my facebook account, which is mostly personal, to my work feeds, and now want to remove it. Is this possible?
Thanks for your question. Currently, there's no way to remove an account/delete an account but the function should be ready in an upcoming release. Thanks for your patience!
-for me saving for later / favoriting doesn't work! :(
-for some feeds/subscription i get NO article! O.o :( i guess flowreader show only very new articles cos i tried with a few not (very) old and .. nothing! :(
-how to add more folders/categories/tags/... or whatever they/its are? all my subscriptions are added under General, how to make and choose another one?
-what if articles wouldn't be marked by default as read and only manually? :P ;) (eventually having a button "mark all as read" for who'd want that)
thanks in advance for any solution/fix/answer/response/... blah
Thanks for you message! I will do my best to answer what I can.
- We are aware there is an issue with Save for Later and the developers are working to fix it.
- I have sent your message on to the team and someone will take a look at it some time this afternoon.
- Right now, we don't have a way to manage your categories. However, we are planning to implement it very soon. It has been designed and it is the process of being developed. We would like to have it ready for everyone soon :)
- We would like to implement something similar, but a "mark as unread" and a "mark as read" option. What do you think of this feature?
I don't see a way to disable or remove an attached Twitter account (or any other account for that matter). I like this service a lot, but between FriendFace and RSS, Twitter just adds too much noise, and I would like to remove my account association. Please add a feature for removing unwanted accounts.
Thanks for your question! You can access the Settings page by clicking on +Add content in the left corner.
At the top of Add content, you'll see the following:
You can delete accounts by clicking the X next to each account you have connected (or are using to login).
Hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do.
Have a great day!
I've noticed that a number of my RSS feeds haven't updated. Of the 23 that I clear out regularly, only 4 have updated in the last 18 hours. Not all of these sites will have new content, but there are several which definitely do (e.g. arstechnica.com, techdirt.com).
Looking at previous issues, it appears that this has happened several times in the past. In all cases, Flow Reader staff have done something which has fixed the problem, but it appears temporary at best.
I've had this problem in the past, when I had fewer feeds. Deleting the feed and adding it back in fixed the issue in that case, but that's a workaround at best.
Could you please:
- Fix my immediate problem, so that my feeds come through.
- Look at what causes the issue and, if it's something that can be automated, provide a link somewhere in the UI for users to do this on their own.
- If the fix can't be automated and is typically fixes itself after some time, provide a method for users to force a refresh of one/all of their RSS feeds. A manual update is better than no update.
Thanks so much! It's great to hear that you like FlowReader - it really means a lot to us. We'd love to hear if you have any ideas or suggestions that you'd like to see us add in the future and feel free to let us know if you need any help!
Have a great Friday!
The reader is very nice but I cannot use it as is as I really dislike the standard list form most readers use. The Expanded View provides a nice alternative however it does not offer the convenience of the readerview popup which is very clean. Therefore, I do hope in the future you will implement a reader view which runs with the Tile View, or at least the expanded view.
Thank you so much for reporting this problem to us! I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
I've passed this on to the developers, and we're working on getting this fixed for you.
Have a great day,
Customer support service by UserEcho