RSS feeds haven't updated
Jamie Anderson 7 jaar geleden • bijgewerkt door Diana Bocco 7 jaar geleden • 5
I've noticed that a number of my RSS feeds haven't updated. Of the 23 that I clear out regularly, only 4 have updated in the last 18 hours. Not all of these sites will have new content, but there are several which definitely do (e.g. arstechnica.com, techdirt.com).
Looking at previous issues, it appears that this has happened several times in the past. In all cases, Flow Reader staff have done something which has fixed the problem, but it appears temporary at best.
I've had this problem in the past, when I had fewer feeds. Deleting the feed and adding it back in fixed the issue in that case, but that's a workaround at best.
Could you please:
- Fix my immediate problem, so that my feeds come through.
- Look at what causes the issue and, if it's something that can be automated, provide a link somewhere in the UI for users to do this on their own.
- If the fix can't be automated and is typically fixes itself after some time, provide a method for users to force a refresh of one/all of their RSS feeds. A manual update is better than no update.
Customer support service by UserEcho
My user ID is 557f612ed78b0587448b4b2a.
It also appears that a manual refresh button had been added in the past (http://flowreader.userecho.com/topic/187034-refresh-button/), but I can't see this button anywhere in the UI.
I'm not sure if anything has been actioned by Flow Reader staff, but the affected feeds are now showing new posts again. This has happened in the last 15 hours (overnight in my time zone).
We did :) Glad it's working for you now and thank you for letting us know!