It appears that Flow Reader is currently having issues consuming feeds published via FeedBurner.
I have noticed that a couple of the sites I read have not received feed updates in the last couple of days, despite the sites themselves having new content. Today, I went to add Ars Technica UK's feed, and got the following error:
A feed could not be found at url "http://feeds.feedburner.com/ArsTechnicaUk".
I tried copying the URL of an existing FeedBurner-based feed, and adding that to a different category. I get the same error.
A feed could not be found at url "http://feeds.feedburner.com/eset/blog".
Given that FeedBurner is a popular choice for publishing feeds, Flow Reader really needs to work with it correctly.
Customer support service by UserEcho